After Reading the Terms and Conditions of Sales, click the button at the bottom of the screen to complete the Application for Credit Form
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
- All orders will be subject to acceptance in writing by RR USA, Inc. Boothwyn, Pennsylvania
- All orders will be accepted at the quoted prices by a formal RR USA, Inc. employee, and are subject to adjustments to meet any general and uncontrolled labor, exchange rate and material increases at the time of shipment.
- Written approval from the Buyer of any quoted deviations from original specifications is required.
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars, and are subject to additional applicable sales, excise, use or other taxes levied by either municipal, state or federal authorities.
- Minimum purchase orders will not be processed if less than $75. A minimum line release requirement may also apply to RR USA, Inc. discretion.
- RR USA, Inc.’s guidelines for applications are intended solely as assistance to Buyer and RR USA, Inc. assumes no liability whatsoever for any use or application of RR USA, Inc.’s products by Buyer.
- RR USA, Inc. manufactures all its products solely in accordance with RR USA, Inc.’s specifications. RR USA, Inc. reserves the right to make all the alterations deemed necessary to improve the design and performance of any products without in anyway compromising the initial use and function.
- All shipments are F.O.B. RR USA, Inc. warehouses unless otherwise noted. Title and risk of loss shall pass to Buyer at the F.O.B. point. All freight and transportation charges, customs duties and insurance, if any, shall be at Buyer’s expense. Carriers are responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit and Buyer/Consignee must immediately notify carrier in writing of such loss or damage. Bulk packaging is standard unless otherwise noted.
- RR USA, Inc. reserves the right to under ship or over ship orders by a +/- 5% tolerance of quantity ordered.
- If the Buyer provides no specific packaging instructions, shipments will be made using RR USA, Inc.’s most suitable means.
- Terms of payment are net cash with order, except where credit is established, in which case terms are net 30 days from the actual date of invoice. RR USA, Inc. reserves the right to require full or partial payment, or other security to secure performance of Buyer’s obligation, before commencing or continuing work and/or prior to shipment of any goods. Late payments may be subject to a finance charge of 1.5% per month on past due accounts balances, payable within 10 days of receipt by Buyer of notice of finance charges. Buyer shall be liable to RR USA, Inc. for all attorney fees incurred by RR USA, Inc. in connection with the collection of unpaid invoices. All payments to be made in U.S. Dollars unless otherwise noted.
- RR USA, Inc. reserves the right to hold shipments or delay delivery of goods due to late payment on previous orders.
CANCELLATION, CHANGES, DELAYS, RETURNS
- Notice of purchase order changes, delays or cancellations must be made by Buyer in writing and accepted in writing by RR USA, Inc.
- Cancellations, delays, changes by Buyer will only be accepted on terms indemnifying RR USA, Inc. against associated losses. In the event of unauthorized cancellation by Buyer, in whole or in part, Buyer shall be liable for payment of cancellation charges in the amount of all losses, costs, expenses and/or damages incurred or suffered by RR USA, Inc. but in no event less than 20% of the order.
- No cancellations will be accepted within 120 days of the scheduled ship date, and special non standard items will be subject to payment in full upon cancellation.
- All promised delivery dates are RR USA, Inc.’s best estimates, and may be subject to unforeseeable delays. RR USA, Inc. will not be liable for any delays in performance or delivery, or for damages suffered by Buyer by reason thereof, if the delay is due to Buyer’s changes or other causes beyond RR USA, Inc.’s reasonable control, and in any such event the time for delivery will be extended for a period equal to the time lost by reasons of any such delay.
- Designated “special” goods produced-to-order are priced per ordered quantity and are non-cancellable and non-returnable.
- Written permission must be obtained by RR USA, Inc. before returning any material to its locations. All RMA’s must be shipped only upon prior written authorization of RR USA, Inc. freight prepaid. RR USA, Inc. has the right to reject any RMA’s that are sent to its location freight collect, and in such event, RR USA, Inc. will return the material to the Buyer freight collect.
- Unused products may not be returned but RR USA, Inc. may provide assistance to find other suitable users.
- RR USA, Inc. warrants to Buyer, and the Buyer only, that its products are manufactured in conformance to drawings and/or specifications furnished or approved by Buyer, and free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ne (1) year from the date of delivery to the Buyer if used under normal circumstances and provided any defect(s) are not the result of : (i) installation method ; (ii) customer or third party abuse or misuse ; (iii) failure to adhere to RR USA, Inc.’s instructions ; Buyer shall give written notice to RR USA, Inc. within 20 days of the discovery of any alleged defect within such one (1) year period, and any action shall be brought within one (1) year after such breach of warranty is or should have been discovered.The above is the sole and exclusive warranty of RR USA, Inc. ; there are no other warranties , either expressed or implied, as to any matter whatsoever, including, without limitation, the IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCTS. The sole and exclusive remedy of Buyer for any breach of warranty by RR USA, Inc. shall be that RR USA, Inc. shall provide, upon confirmation of the defective condition of the subject part, at no cost to Buyer, a replacement part for each defective part manufactured and sold by RR USA, Inc. to Buyer, or at Buyer’s choice, Buyer shall receive a credit toward a future purchase in an amount equal to the purchase price paid to RR USA, Inc. for defective parts. BUYER SHALL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD RR USA, Inc. HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL DAMAGES OR INJURY OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER, FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FIELD LABOR OR EQUIPMENT COSTS, SALES OPPORTUNITIES OR BUSINESS REPUTATION OVER HEAD EXPENSES OR DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT OR PROPERTY, ECONOMIC LOSSES, LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS, DOWN TIME OR DAMAGES DUE TO DELAY, WHETHER BY REASON OF BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
- RR USA, Inc. shall not be liable for delays or failure to perform in the event of acts of labor disturbances, strikes, delays by carrier, material unavailability, fuel shortage, operation of law, civil unrest, war, act of government, judicial decree, judgment or order of court or administrative agency or other cause beyond the reasonable control of RR USA, Inc.
TOOLING AND DIES
- Die preparation and tool usage charges do not convey the right to remove tools or dies from RR USA, Inc.’s control or impose on RR USA, Inc. to preserve them longer than two (2) years from the date of Buyer’s last order. Tool drawings and dies are not furnished without additional charge to be agreed upon. All tools and dies charges will be billed to Buyer upon completion, and payment terms will be Net 30 days.
- The failure of RR USA, Inc. upon knowledge of any default or violation by Buyer of any of the Terms and Conditions of this agreement to enforce its rights or remedies shall not be construed as a waiver of such default or violation, or of any provision hereof, or of any of its rights or remedies.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND GOVERNING LAW
- Except as otherwise agreed in writing, this constitutes the entire agreement between us, superseding all prior quotations and understandings, oral or written. Any questions concerning the validity , interpretation or effect of this agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The rights and obligations of the parties hereunder shall not be governed by the provisions of the 1980 United Nations Convention on Contracts on International Sale of Goods ( CISG ).
- If applicable performance is subject to U.S. export laws and regulations. Our failure to perform due to such laws and regulations shall not constitute a breach of this agreement.